Afriqiyah Airway is a state carrier airline based in Tripoli, Libya. Before the 17th of feb 2011 its operated domestic services and international scheduled services to over 25 countries in Africa,Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Afriqiyah Airway main hub is Tripoli International Airport.
Afriqiyah Airways fleet consists of an all airbus fleet of the following aircraft:
what is Afriqiyah Airway Fleet size?
How Many Destination Covered by Afriqiyah Airways ?
Afriqiyah Airway Travel Class:
• Double the legroom, as compared to Economy
• Adjustable recline position, leg rest and lumbar support
• More recline, as compared to Economy
• Seats which are 2-3 inches wider, as compared to Economy
• Premium Food and beverage Service
• Larger personal TV screens and additional viewing options
• Power ports for laptops
• Amenity kits which include socks, eye masks and toiletries
• Better ratio of cabin staff to passenger
Contact on Afriqiyah Airway booking phone number helps Domestic and international passengers to get the lowest price ticket or cancellation of tickets.
All Afriqiyah Airways Reservations Number Destination
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any assistance, booking services, reservations or support. We are just trying to help our users by recommending on the basis of users review, recommendation & feedback .