Etihad airlines are the second largest airline service of United Arab Emirates. It is also the flag carrier airway service whose headquarters are located in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Etihad started operating its service in November 2003. Etihad Airways service has a fleet size of 110 aircraft that operates over 84 national and international destinations. This airlines service carries both passengers and cargo goods under the name of Etihad Cargo.
From December 2014, new cabins were introduced in which The Residence can accommodate one or two members. Etihad also provides good hospitality services and in-flight entertainment. The in-flight entertainment includes a television screen with live streaming of shows and movies, free wifi services, free meals and beverages as per the type of class and much more.
Etihad’s business class is not the usual class. It contains extra comfortable leather seats that can be converted into a bed to rest, work or sleep. Etihad has classified its business class into two parts: Pearl Business Class and other is Business Studio”. For the long haul flight duration, one can select “Business Studio” class for more comfort. One can book the Etihad Airways business class online by following the steps below.
1) Log into the booking link from the official website of Etihad Airways.
2) Click on the “Book” option available on top of the page.
3) Enter your itinerary details and enter all the information asked.
4) Also, enter the promo code if applicable and proceed.
5) The list of flight with timings, flight number, the cost will be shown to you.
6) Select the favourable flight for your journey and proceed further.
7) Now select the class and seat. Select the “Business Class” or “Business Studio” class, in whichever you want the seat.
8) After selecting the class, now select the seat that is available for you.
9) Now proceed and enter your personal details which may include your name, address, contact details and other important information required.
10) Now proceed and enter your payment details.
11) When the payment is done, the booking will be confirmed.
If the above steps are not helpful then you can contact Etihad Airways phone number for further assistance. The customer service is available 24/7 at your service.
All Etihad Airways Business Class Destination
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any assistance, booking services, reservations or support. We are just trying to help our users by recommending on the basis of users review, recommendation & feedback .